Advertisement

ADLEY PRINCESS MAKEOVER!! Surprise Date with Mom for first Tangled manicure!

ADLEY PRINCESS MAKEOVER!! Surprise Date with Mom for first Tangled manicure! MOM IS IN CHARGE FOR THIS SURPRISE DATE!!

Subscribe --

HEY EVERYBODY!! My mom surprised me today!! I was playing with all my toys and all of a sudden she told me that we were going on a play date to get a makeover and have fun!! My mom then took me to get my hair done!! She gave me Rapunzel hair and it looked so good!! We dressed up like the Tangled Princess and went over to my friends house to get my nails done!! I told her that I wanted tangled rapunzel nails and she gave me really pretty pink and purple nails!! She then gave my mom red white and blue nails for the 4th of july!! I love getting a princess makeover!!

my last video - Adley App Reviews | Amaya Kids Cars | NEW GAME race car makeover Adley vs Dad


my dad's last video - COOKING LESSONS with Adley! Making Breakfast Routine (morning surprise for mystery guests)


Bye vlog *pshhhhh*

adley,shonduras,best day ever,play date,surprise date,secret surprise,surprise,grandma date,play date with grandma,date with my crush,date with my crush gone wrong,carter sharer,underwater date,underwater date with my crush,grandma,playground,floor is lava challenge,the floor is lava challenge at the park,grandpa date,surprise date night,routine,ultimate baby toy room,she makes a mess,manicure,nail salon for kids,painting nails,pretend play,family fun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments