Advertisement

The Vocal Paths For Singing/Voice Acting To Choose From (ALL EXAMPLES FOR REFERENCE)

The Vocal Paths For Singing/Voice Acting To Choose From (ALL EXAMPLES FOR REFERENCE) I explained all of this in my previous 10 videos. Please watch my latest previous video for in-depth information explaining all my choices for how I came up with this and all:

I feel like I wasted my time making these things because no one even bothers watching them. But at least it gives me something to do. Sometimes I feel like giving up because I see my subs dropping after posting stuff doing things that I like to do. :( makes me feel down. But anyway, Im still making these things because I have a goall and that is to help everyone and not only myself out. I spent all night making this trying to make myself clear to everyone because I really feel I got something going on here. EVERY SINGLE DAY this is on my mind and I feel like I cracked a difficult puzzle because Ive been trying to figure my voice out for many many years and tried to get help from others but I never really reached my goals so I decided to learn the rest by myself and making all kinds of sounds This is what I mean and I hope you understand it because this is the best I can do! lol I also included Complete vocal technique modes in this for those who dont understand. I am really tired right now. I just wanna share everything I know because nothing else honestly works for me. I find this way more simpler for me and it actually led to good results when I practice.

#SingingTechnique #VocalPaths #VoiceActing

Please Subscribe.

kristopharaoh,how to sing,singing,voice acting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments