Advertisement

The Awkwardness of buying "PROTECTION" in shops as a married woman: MY EXPERIENCE| MizBuka

The Awkwardness of buying Welcome Back Lovies! If you are new here please join the squared and SUBSCRIBE to my channel. I have amazing content lined up for you all-that you can relate to and definitely want to hear or watch. Don’t forget to Hit the Notification Bell 🛎 for awareness whenever I upload a video. LIKE 🏽the video if you enjoyed it and comment down here on the comment’s section and continue the conversation.

Today’s Video: Am I the only one who feels awkward when it’s time to buy Condoms in the shops? I mean why are we still feeling shy and why are some people starring at us like crazy and with awkwardness when we purchase durex. Let me know in the comment section below.

You can also check out my recent previous uploads:
1. How I Found live in China (How I met my Husband):
2. How to pray for a husband before Marriage :


Connect with me on
Instagram: mizbuka_
Fb: Mizbuka Pretty
Email: prettybuka@hotmail.com
#LIFEAFTERTHEWEDDING #CHINA #BOTSWANAYOUTUBER

china,botswanayoutuber,buying condoms,newyoutuber,newvideo,marriage,sextalk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments