Advertisement

Tech N9ne & Scru Face Jean Link! (Closer To My Dreams Ep.3)

Tech N9ne & Scru Face Jean Link! (Closer To My Dreams Ep.3) #TechN9ne #ScruFaceJean #StrangeMuisc

WATCH "I AM NOT DAX" Video :

Please Sub To My Back up Channel:


** ROAD TO 100,000 SUBSCRIPTIONS ***

to Donate using Paypal!: Scrufacejean@gmail.com

FOLLOW MY SPOTIFY:

FOLLOW ME: H

Support ya boy by gettin my single "No Way" on Itunes:

CLICK THE BELL! 🔔
FIRST TIME HERE? CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE:

If you liked this video, then you should check these out!

✔️No Way -
✔️Revival Scrud Up -
✔️Chloraseptic Reaction -


CONTACT ME
➡️
➡️
➡️
➡️ Snapchat: @TheRealSFJ

Tech n9ne,tech n9ne n9na,tech n9ne scru face jean,scru face jean tech n9ne,tech n9ne cathartic,tech n9ne caught crazy reaction,caught crazy,tech n9ne reaction,tech n9ne token,n9ne album,n9ne,tech n9ne easier for you,scru face jean dax,dax,krizz kaliko,king iso,reaction,scru face jean sunday school,strange music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments