Advertisement

Oh My God, Idol Milo Now Is So Fat and Strong, The Bigger Afraid and Fear of Him Part31

Oh My God, Idol Milo Now Is So Fat and Strong, The Bigger Afraid and Fear of Him Part31 Dear viewers, welcome to Chetha Doung Channel. In this video of Oh My God, Idol Milo Now Is So Fat and Strong, The Bigger Afraid and Fear of Him-Part31 is describing about baby Milo that he is fat and strong and also he can fight with the bigger monkey. Sometimes, the bigger monkeys are afraid and fear of him till run away. This video was taken in Phnom Bros historical mountain.

Highly appreciated thanks for viewing, subscribing, commenting and sharing my channel to others and hope this video will enjoy you.

welcome to Chetha Doung Channel. you’re my Heart,Milo performs very plays,Milo is busy baby,missing Milo,heart of baby,Idol Milo,has done great job,fantastic action,cutest playing baby,never quiet,safe place,hot season,temperature,charming monkey,most attractive monkey,grateful thanks mother,Milo uses tissue to clean after eating,Milo’s hairs become straight,Milo’s happy,swimming monkey,Milo falling from the tree,my god,fat baby,

Post a Comment

0 Comments