Advertisement

My Amazon Store - Household Items

My Amazon Store - Household Items ​Amazon Store
Amazon Store Household Items

- Bug Zapper I didn't include this as it was out of stock but is now back in stock. Best $40 we ever spent as we get to enjoy our yard again!

​- ​A​ir fryer

​- ​Glass dishes for airfryer (you may find them cheaper at Ross): ​

- Air fryer recipes:

​- Toaster Oven Pizza Board ​
​​

​- Spyderco Knife ​

​- Large Ice Cube Trays

- Car Console Organizer

​- Glass Computer Monitor Stand ​

​- Mark's Glass Computer Monitor Stand ​

​- Aromatherapy Diffuser ​

​- Whiteboards ​

​- Our favorite bedsheets ​

​- Snake Mister ​

- Home Patio Mister

​- Hummingbird's Favorite Feeder

Please like/thumbs up and comment as I would love to hear what you think.   Please subscribe, to be updated every time I make a new video.

Thank you so much for watching…I truly do appreciate it.
 
Elle

(Above links may go to Amazon Affiliate pages)

Things You May Be Interested In
-------------------------------------------
My Amazon Page:
Sunday Chats:
Blog:  
Book blog:  
Twitter:  elle@elleisforliving
Facebook:
Instagram:
Friend me on Fitbit:
Friend me on Goodreads:
Mature Women of YouTube: 100+ Fabulous Women of 45+!
eBates - get paid for shopping online:
Vitacost (we both get $10):
JustFab:

If you're trying to work through products in your collection & would like to share, get support or connect with like minded ladies, join our Facebook Group here:

Music: Original Composition by Mark
Camera used: Canon Vixia HF G30
Movie editing software:  VideoPad

elleisforliving,elle is for living,elle,beauty,style,make-up,make up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments