Advertisement

How I Maintain My Natural Hair for Maximum Growth! Products I Use+Answering questions+advice+more...

How I Maintain My Natural Hair for Maximum Growth! Products I Use+Answering questions+advice+more... Thanks for watching!❤️

Email: evia.rebecca9@gmail.com
IG:

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Being natural for so long you learn that half the stuff they say you should do is unnecessary. As a matter a fact the less you do the better. In my experience iv found that my hair flourishes only on what it needs nothing more nothing less. •It needs a bath every 3 weeks or so (whenever my scalp gets ichy) •it needs water and food (every 3-5 days) • and it needs protection (satin pillow case/bonnet/ protective styles) . If you are consistently doing all these things then just like a plant you will watch your hair flourish over time. Those are my 3 simple key steps to growing and maintaining my natural hair. Now lets go more into detail about what exactly each of those steps consist of for me and how they are done.

Key points:
•I rarely do typical braid out and twist outs
•My hair is rarly ever in its reverted state
•I never use gel only on my edges

Products i use:
•TGIN Daily butter cream daily moisturizer
•Jojoba oil
•Jamaican black castor oil
•denman brush

My hair it only out id say twice a week at most an what it isent its in two cornrows or two flat twists going back. Simplicity is key for me!

Thanks so much for all the LOVE and 3.8k and counting new members to our YouTube family ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

natural hair,hair growth,black women,

Post a Comment

0 Comments