Advertisement

5 Things to Survive Maining a Low-Tier (SmashConceptions)

5 Things to Survive Maining a Low-Tier (SmashConceptions) If this vid helped you or was interesting, I'd be honored if you'd subscribe ►►►

My Patreon ►:

My Twitter ►:

My Twitch ►:

As a lifelong low-tier main (yeah, Ganon's low-tier in Ultimate, let's fight about it!) since the Brawl days, I've had, for better or for worse, the opportunity to develop some unique perspectives on the game.

It's not the most fun thing in the world when the character you love just isn't very good, but I've had nearly a decade now to learn some valuable but frustrating lessons. The world needs LT mains; somebody's gotta do it! And if you're one such person, then maybe what I've learned these past 10 years will help you navigate the frustrations inherent in using disadvantaged characters so you can use the character you love and still enjoy the game.

Smash,Smash Bros,Smash Ultimate,SSBU,Vermanubis,Smashconceptions,Nairo,neutral,Smash how to,Smash low tier,Smash mid tier,Smash top tier,low tier,top tier,Ganondorf,Doriyah,Alpharad,ZeRo,MKLeo,Smash advice,Nintendo,Smash tutorial,Smash guides,Beefy Smash Doods,Improve at Smash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments