Advertisement

Playing Kotal Kahn in Ranked, and getting a tiny bit salty! - Mortal Kombat 11 Ranked matches

Playing Kotal Kahn in Ranked, and getting a tiny bit salty! - Mortal Kombat 11 Ranked matches (timestamps below)
Some highlights of my stream of me playing Kotal Kahn in MK11 in ranked games! To be fair I spent a bit of the time on the stream being salty and bemoaning Kotal's rather poor current status in the game, to the point so where even removed from the salt I am just not gonna play him anymore until a patch touches on him. That said I still love him no matter how bad he is and I hope for the best for him!

0:00 - Game 1 Kotal vs Jax
13:12 - Game 2 Kotal vs Sub-Zero/Kotal
21:22 - Game 3 Kotal vs Kano

---------------
If you enjoyed the content and found it helpful please consider becoming a member of the channel by either hitting the "join" button or clicking here: memberships earn you specific perks on this channel on top of helping me out!
If you are so inclined, instead you could also leave me a tip @
Anything helps, and any contributions are greatly appreciated they help more than you know! With memberships & tips I can afford to buy the good bread instead of the cheap flakey bread cause I am a poor bum.
---------------

--On Twitter @
--On Twitch @
--Rooflemonger monkey merch! @

education,educational,mk,mk11,mortal kombat,mortal kombat 11,parody,roofle,rooflemonger,mk11 ranked,mortal kombat 11 ranked,kotal kahn,kotal,kotal kahn ranked matches,kotal ranked matches,mortal kombat 11 kotal kahn,mk11 kotal kahn,mortal kombat kotal kahn,kotal kahn combos,kotal combos,kotal kahn gameplay,mk11 kotal kahn gameplay,kotal kahn games,kotal kahn matches,mk11 kotal kahn combos,kotal kahn ranked mk11,ranked mk11 games,ranked kotal kahn matches,

Post a Comment

0 Comments