Advertisement

Museum of Drag Racing Pressed Pennies

Museum of Drag Racing Pressed Pennies I will start of by stating that I'm no expert when it comes to Drag Racing. In my youth I visited quite a few little local 1/4 mile tracks to watch friends racing down the track, but it's not something I have kept up with over the years and if asked now who any of the drivers were I wouldn't be able to tell you. But there is one name that I do remember Don Garlits considered the father of Drag Racing, and as luck would have it he has a Drag Racing museum in Ocala Florida. This sounded like a very interesting place and once we got there I was completely overwhelmed by what we found inside. They have about 300 vehicles, and over 90 drag racing cars. The history inside this place was truely amazing. Oh did I mention there were a couple penny machines, yes that was just the cherry on top of the this adventure. Even if you are not a drag racing fan I still think you will be interested in what they had on display.


Make sure to subscribe so you receive notification of new videos.

Blog: davidscointravels.blog
Instagram: instagram.com/davidscointravels
Facebook: facebook.com/davidscointravels
Twitter: @davidscointrvls

Help show your support with a T-shirt:

Florida,Ocala,Don Garlits,Drag Racing,Museum,Hot Rods,Classic Cars,Engines,Motorsports,Pressed Penny,Pressed Pennies,Elongated Coins,Penny,Squished Pennies,Squished Penny,Squashed Penny,Squashed Pennies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments