Advertisement

How To Glitter Your Polygel Nails | Inspired By Mrs. IVY

How To Glitter Your Polygel Nails | Inspired By  Mrs. IVY Thank you so much for watching In this video I show how I do these polygel nails using a glitter mix. I got inspired watching a young lady here on the Yt her name is IVY. Thank you so much IVY for creating this beautiful design. I had a ball recreating it #polygelnails #diypolygelnails

Here's the link to IVY'S nail design.

- YAYOGE Polygel kit

- Uv/Led nail lamp

- The dots nail art

- Nail files

-Pink finger rest

- Gel remover tool:

- Snake skin sticker:

- Zipper stickers:

-Dried leaf nail art :

-30pc. Gold/Silver stickers:

- Tiny pixie stones:

-Gold Pigment:

-Nail art mixed stones:

- Stone stick:

- Nail art cases:

Please S.U.B.S.C.R.I.B.E

For business inquiries: mreeseepisodes@yahoo.com

#nailsbyreese,

Post a Comment

0 Comments