Advertisement

Early Morning Market

Early Morning Market Welcome to the Tuesday Early Morning Market in Ayutthaya. The Market is located between the Museum and the River near the Chinese Market. It was hot but I wanted to go there and have a nose around. I went with the idea to find the old clocks I seen there a few years ago. I had a look around for a while and then went to sit and have a cold cup of Lemon Tea. While it was hot I did enjoy the time at the market. Hope you enjoyed.

Love,Life,Kevin,kevin in Thailand,Paradise,Kevin in Paradise,Kev-in-Thailand,kev thailand,Canon,Sony,Living in Thailand,#KevinInParadise,kevin in paradise youtube,nosmallcreator youtube,ayutthaya,thailand,tuesday market,morning market,chinese market,clock shop,brass pocket watch,compass and sundial,brass compass and sundial,carriage clock,wind up carriage clock,brass wind up carriage clock,lemon tea,Early Morning Market,

Post a Comment

0 Comments