Advertisement

Why the narcissist runs hot and cold on you and how they're conditioning you to accept their abuse

Why the narcissist runs hot and cold on you and how they're conditioning you to accept their abuse The narcissist creates a trauma bond by running hot and cold on you. Intermittently giving you love and affection and then taking it away. How does the narcissist go from loving you one minute to despising you the next, and why do they do it?

If you like this video - please click the thumbs up icon and let me know.
If you would like to see more content from my channel - please SUBSCRIBE!

I release weekly videos on narcissism and healing from narcissistic abuse.
If you would like to donate to my channel please click the PayPal link in the top right corner.

Follow me on Instagram for daily motivational posts @NarcAWAY

#narcissisticabuse #Narcissist #narcissisticpersonalitydisorder

Narcissist,npd,narcaway,narcissistic abuse,abuse,silent treatment,narcissistic personality disorder,narcissistic rage,narcissistic discard,emotional abuse,verbal abuse,gaslighting,narcissistic mother,toxic relationship,hot and cold,why does my boyfriend abuse me?,is my boyfriend abusive?,narcissism,name calling,relationship advice,relationship coach,narcology,narc,sociopath,confusing relationship,trauma bonding,trauma bond,

Post a Comment

0 Comments