Advertisement

The Cost of living in Cali Colombia

The Cost of living in Cali Colombia The cost of liveing in Cali Colombia. In this video I talk about the cost of living in Cali Colombia. some of the topics discussed is Apartment housing in Cali Colombia to how cheap is life in Cali Colombia.
SUBSCRIBE HERE :
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡---------------------------------
Want To help my channel grow so I can make more videos like this, im accepting donations. when you donate your contribution helps fund future Videos it would be greatly appreciated link below:

PayPal
or
(Cashapp) leave a message
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡-----------------------------

Become a Patreon for this channel get some behind the scene plus more footage.

Follow me on Social media @ thisisacelive
Email me @ thisisacelive@gmail.com

Cabify info :Use my code acel2 to get a discount riding with Cabify. Download the app here:


Intro from Panzoid

My camera setup:

Canon Vixia HF R800

Joby Tripod

Directional microphone

Editing software

Hp Notebook

ace live,this is ace,this is ace live,ace medellin,ace colombia,thisacelive,cali,colombia,cost of living in cali colombia,cost of living in Colombia,where to stay in cali Colombia,Colombian women advice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments