Advertisement

PRANKING MY FRIENDS FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK!!!

PRANKING MY FRIENDS FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK!!! Thank you for watching! I hope you enjoyed this :)

Like this video if you think I'm good at PRANKS!

I post EVERY WEEK, so don't forget to subscribe and turn on post notifications! :)

Stokes Twins Channel:
Ben's Channel:
Lexi's Channel:
Brent's Channel:


Check out my Instagram too!
Instagram: @_CalebBurton

Songs:
Far Away - Delcan DP
High [NCS Release] - JPB


I have all rights to use this audio in this video according to Final Cut Pro's/YouTube's "terms of use."

caleb,burton,from,brent,rivera,instagram,youtube,challenge,pranks,lexi,ben,azelart,david,dobrik,stokes,dolan,twins,james,charles,emma,chamberlain,skit,sketch,funny,best,vine,compilation,pranking,my,friends,

Post a Comment

0 Comments