Advertisement

My Sightseeing Essentials for Europe in the Summer

My Sightseeing Essentials for Europe in the Summer Want to know what I carried around in my purse when I was out sightseeing in Europe last summer, watch the video to find out!

These are the products featured in the video:
Travelon Anti-Theft Classic Messenger Bag:
LeSportSac Classic Travel Cosmetic Case:

For other tips to help you with what to pack in your purse for a day sightseeing, read this:


Here are the corresponding articles to the three part series: What I Packed for Two Weeks in Europe:
The Clothing I Packed for 2 Weeks in Europe (Part 1 of 3):
The Shoes I Packed for 2 Weeks in Europe (Part 2 of 3):
My Luggage, Bags, and Travel Accessories for 2 weeks in Europe (Part 3 of 3):

packing tips,packing light,carry-on travel,womens travel,travel tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments