Advertisement

Looking Through Old Art (2006-2019)

Looking Through Old Art (2006-2019) I try my best to compile and talk about art that I've done over the years and forget to include a whole lot, and then occasionally I go on tangents about lost connections and life stories

THINGS I MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO:
The Boy Who Fell Webcomic:
Corviday/Ghostofcrows:


► Music Credit: LAKEY INSPIRED
Track Name: Days Like These, The Process, 5 Minute Call, That Girl, Watching the Clouds, Wonder, Blue Boi, I Found Me, Feels Like Home, Golden Hour, Better Days, Monroe
Music By: LAKEY INSPIRED @
Official "LAKEY INSPIRED" YouTube Channel HERE -
License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported "Share Alike" (CC BY-SA 3.0) License.
Full License HERE -
Music promoted by NCM

- DOWNLOADS here:

– ♪♫ Artists' Credit & Links ♫♪ –

► Music by: LAKEY INSPIRED
• SUBSCRIBE to the LAKEY INSPIRED YouTube channel HERE -
• Follow LAKEY INSPIRED on SoundCloud HERE -
• Follow LAKEY INSPIRED on Instagram HERE -
• Follow LAKEY INSPIRED on Spotify HERE -
• Support LAKEY INSPIRED on Patreon HERE - (Optional)

My Social Media and Stuff:
Tumblr:
Gumroad:
DeviantART:
Ko-fi:
Instagram:
Tapas:

old art,commentary,digital art,art improvement,talking about my art for a very long time,drawing,sketch,illustration,art comparison,some motivational art shit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments