Advertisement

what I bought at Star Wars Galaxy's Edge || & Got for Christmas

what I bought at Star Wars Galaxy's Edge || & Got for Christmas Hey guys!

Happy 2020!

Today I am showing you what I bought at Star Wars Galaxys Edge at Disney World in Florida! Also showing you what I got for XMAS, Im not bragging at all just wanted to share the fun stuff I received and purchased!

I hope you enjoy!
& Join the FAM!

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE for more Hauls if you haven't already :)

Here are the ways we can stay connected!
TWITTER:



FACEBOOK:



INSTAGRAM:

star wars galaxys edge,disney world,florida,what i got for christmas,disney mickey ears,star wars mickey ears,rose gold,sephoraxmoschino,laptop palette,colorful,#safiya nyggardxcolourpop,bats,brucie,mrs norris,berry me in lipsticks,bikini bottom,fred,screamer,lux lipstick,limited edition,flamingos,rey,star wars,pop bottle galaxys edge,travel palette,pay homage,relive old memeories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments