Advertisement

Weird Addition [Gone Wrong] [Done Right]

Weird Addition      [Gone Wrong] [Done Right] Sign up on Brilliant for FREE using the link ! =D

Today we talk about the cases, when this "wrong fraction addition" actually turns out to be true! Once in the positive and negative integers we actually arrive at infinitely many solutions! But what about the reals and copmplex numbers tho? Stay tuned and find out! =D

Help me create more free content! =)


Merch :v -



Become a Member of the Flammily! :0

2nd Channel:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanna send me some stuff? lel:

Postfach 60 06 03
14406 Potsdam
Brandenburg
Germany
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Website:

Instagram:

Flammy's subreddit:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Got some time to spare? Make sure to add captions to my videos! =)

Want to know more about me? Watch my QnA! =D

#didyoufigureitout #freshtoadwalker

flammable,maths,integration,hard,university,potsdam,papa,flammy,putnam,integral,a/b + c/d = (a+c)/(b+d),direct sum,abstract algebra,freshman sum,mediant meme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments