Advertisement

vlog: getting organized for school, visiting UNC, and coming back to liberty.

vlog: getting organized for school, visiting UNC, and coming back to liberty. its been FAR TOO LONG without a college vlog so HERE Y'ALL GO !!!

in this vlog:
1) i pack for school while complaining about packing for school. exciting, i know.
2) i go visit my bestie gal at university of north carolina at chapel hill
3) FINALLY get back to LIBERTY !!! and get reunited with my friends !!! and celebrate one of my best friends LEE!!! yay !!!

enjooooyyyyy :)

MY SOCIALS:
instagram: madi.blaine
twitter: umaddsornah
vsco: madiblaine
tiktok: buffalochickendipbby

college,vlog,unc,unc chapel hill,chapel hill,pack with me,getting organized,organization,packing for college,college packing,liberty,liberty university,college vlog,week in my life,day in my life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments