Advertisement

Valkyrie Anatomia: New Update 01|24 - Awakened Lenneth Arrives! Everything about the Update

Valkyrie Anatomia: New Update 01|24 - Awakened Lenneth Arrives! Everything about the Update The long waited awakened version of Lenneth finally arives, along with some updates and timed events and bonus. I talk about everything on this update on this video!

If you like my content, you can support me with the links bellow:
*PayPal*: (U$) (R$)
*Patreon*:

My Discord Server:


My Youtube Channels:
*Primeira Fase (PT-BR)*:
*Primeira Fase Mobile (PT-BR)*:
*ScherBR Mobile* (EN-US):

Valkyrie,Valkyrie Anatomia,Valkyrie Profile,Valkyrie Profile Silmeria,Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume,RPG,JRPG,Gacha,Mobile,Android,IOS,Mobile Gaming,ScherBR,ScherBeaR,Guide,Chests,100%,Side Story,Easy,Dungeon,Map,Complete,Strategy,Easy Way,Full,Valhalla,Artifact,Summon,New Event,6* Weapons,Scher,BearNetwork,

Post a Comment

0 Comments