Advertisement

TREMENDOUSLY, EXCITING NEWS! | Public Thank You to BookAuthority

TREMENDOUSLY, EXCITING NEWS! | Public Thank You to BookAuthority I'm happy to announce that my book, "Juggling the Issues: Living With Asperger's Syndrome" (ISBN: 9781581697117), is ranked: #43 of 74 "Best Autism Books of All Time!" AND #9 of 16 "Best New Autism Books To Read In 2020".

"One of the best new Autism books" - #BookAuthority.

As featured on CNN, Forbes (et al), BookAuthority collects, identifies and rates the best books in the world, based on public mentions, recommendations, ratings and sentiment.
It is a wondrous honor to get this kind of recognition.
Thank you for all your support!

The book is available for purchase on Amazon and a couple other distributors. It's being sold in MULTIPLE COUNTRIES around the world AND IS EVEN SOLD OUT at Walmart, Barnes and Noble, Waterstones, Book Depository, ThriftBooks, Indiebound, Indigo, Booktopia (et al).

Amazon:

It was on a Spanish radio program in Panama for nearly 7 minutes. I was recently given the good news of probably going to many (if not all) NMUSD schools to be an encouragement to the children who REALLY NEED to hear it this day and age. They have PURPOSE! As well as juggling/encouraging all the children SAPres.
All 5-star reviews; 9 of them being on Amazon.
Plus over 1,100 likes on my Facebook page for the book, with followers from every continent except Antarctica (unless the penguins know how to utilize social media; I've seen a penguin profile pic on a YouTube comment to one of my videos, but let's not talk about that...).

I never allowed my Autism/Asperger's to have the prerogative to tear or slow me down! I earned a degree in chemistry, juggle for elementary schools since October 22, 2010 when I was a sophomore in high school, and play piano on Sunday mornings for a senior citizens church since August 20, 2017. I encourage children everywhere to never give up on their passions. If I can do it, so can you!

I'm additionally in my 7th year as a commander for Royal Rangers (a faith-based international ministry akin to Boy Scouts of America), where I mentor young men from Kindergarten to 12th grade in leadership and survival. On September 8, 2013, I earned the Gold Medal of Achievement which is equivalent to the rank of Eagle Scout. That September 11th, I immediately came back as a commander to give back to the boys at the ages I once was with all my heart. In total, I am in my 20th year in Royal Rangers and I do not know where I would be without it.

It is my love, joy, and passion to volunteer everything I do. I still have challenges I face that I also articulate in my book, but I'm not letting that stop me either, as I endeavor to minimize them as much as possible.

Additionally, I am currently interning at Lighthouse Community Church for 6th-12th graders, and anybody else who needs me. :)

Both links:




Twitter thread:

Instagram Post:

#autismawareness #autismacceptance #autismfamily #autismfamilies #autismo #aspergersyndrome #specialneedsacceptance #specialneedsawareness #nmusd #autismparents #wenotme #nevergiveup #autismlife #antibullying #enddiscrimination #antidiscrimination #autismstars #specialneedsfamilies #BestAutismBooks #AutismBooks #AllTime #BeKind #kindness #asd #autism #aspergers #WePracticeEmpathy #kindness1billion

Book Authority,#BookAuthority,BookAuthority,What is BookAuthority,Who is BookAuthority,What is Book Authority,Who is Book Authority,author,authority,#author,#bestbooks,#bestbook,#goodread,#goodreads,best books of all time,#alltime,#cnn,cnn,#forbes,forbes,exciting news,exciting,#exciting,excited,#excited,#excitingnews,Amazon,#Amazon,NMUSD,SAPres,#nmusd,pta,#pta,pta news,newport mesa,#newportmesa,award,winner,#award,#winner,shout out,#shoutout,autism,aspergers,asd,#autism,

Post a Comment

0 Comments