Advertisement

என்னுடைய Top Tech Gadget Purchases of 2019 In tamil | தமிழ்

என்னுடைய Top Tech Gadget Purchases of 2019 In tamil | தமிழ் In Tamil | Tech | Tech under | Top Tech | amazon | gadgets | New 2019 | Cool tech | cheap tech india | budget gadgets | Tech  Essentials | Budget Tech

#toptech #tamil #tech

In this tamil video I bring in 10 cool tech gadgets / products that i have bought for my personal use in 2019. this is kinda like a recap to the best tech products i bought in 2019 in tamil -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEST BUY LINKS -  ( PRICES MAY FLUCTUATE OVER TIME )

Panasonic Fz 2500 Camera - 

Apple Macbook Air - 

Apple Ipad Pro  - 

Apple pencil 2  -  

Iphone 11 Pro Max - 

Samsung Galaxy Fold - 

LG 65 inch OLED TV ( New Model ) - 

Boat Avante 2000 Soundbar -

Divoom Tivoo Max - 

Divoom Tivoo Small -

Logitech Mx Master 2s Mouse -  

4TB - Western digital my passport drive - 

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Tshirt :

My Sunglasses: 

Please do ask if any queries about  these top tech gadgets / products and I will answer them in tamil

Checkout my youtube channel for latest tech videos :

Connect with me on facebook:

Connect with me on Twitter:

Connect with me on Instagram :

In Tamil,tamil,tech,tamil tech,top tech,tech under,india,cool tech,gadgets from amazon,amazon,250,tech gifts,top tech under rs. 1000,Rupees,cheap gadgets,cheap tech,top tech 2019,gadgets for,top tech video,top 10 tech,tamil top tech,in tamil,tamil technology,tamil gifts,techshantamil,tech tamil,tech gifts tamil,tech gifts in tamil,tech in tamil,gadgets in tamil,cheap gadgets on amazon india,

Post a Comment

0 Comments