Advertisement

The most random vlog I'll ever upload; my dogs, my small business, and more

The most random vlog I'll ever upload; my dogs, my small business, and more This is probably the most random vlog I will ever upload. I did it to be able to keep my mind preoccupied, which I explain further in the video. It's a little glimpse into my extremely boring life. I did talk about how I would link my Living with Epilepsy series of videos below as well. #epilepsy #vlog #epileptic #random

Living With Epilepsy Series:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Patreon:



Merch USE CODE HIGHWAY FOR 20% OFF UNTIL DECEMBER 31st:



My legitimate small business (family owned):



Are you a fan of my Anti MLM videos? Here is the link to my Anti MLM Facebook Group.



Check out my blog!



If you want to follow my boring self on other social media platforms, check out the links below:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Pinterest (I mostly pin food and hair)

business,

Post a Comment

0 Comments