Advertisement

The 8 Splendid Truths of Happiness

The 8 Splendid Truths of Happiness In my study of happiness, I've labored to identify its fundamental principles. Because I get a tremendous kick out of the numbered lists that pop up throughout Buddhism (the Triple Refuge, the Noble Eightfold Path, the Four Noble Truths, the eight auspicious symbols), I decided to dub these fundamental principles as my Eight Splendid Truths.

Each one of these truths sounds fairly obvious and straightforward, but each was the product of tremendous thought. Take the Second Splendid Truth—it’s hard to exaggerate the clarity I gained when I finally managed to put it into words.

Over the past 10 years since I wrote The Happiness Project I have heard from many people who’s lives have been changed after reading my book and doing their own happiness project. But, I have also heard from many people who attempted a happiness project but found they needed more structure, encouragement, and support in order to complete it.

Registration is open now until January 20 for my 12-month long video course, “The Happiness Project Experience.” With this tool, I want to help you to craft your own happiness project this year by identifying what would make you happier and strategizing about how to follow through and keep your resolutions.

You’ll get 12 months of video lessons, worksheets, expert interviews, community, and a monthly live call where you can ask me anything.

Visit for more information.

happiness,gretchen rubin,the happiness project,2020 goals,2020 resolutions,how to be happier,

Post a Comment

0 Comments