Advertisement

TESTING EXPENSIVE ACTIVE WEAR...

TESTING EXPENSIVE ACTIVE WEAR... TESTING EXPENSIVE ACTIVE WEAR...

busybeecarys.com

NEW YOU is releasing 5th January 11am UK time on (google the time for your time zone). Available worldwide!!! CAN'T WAIT!! LET'S GO 2020!!!! keep up with my Instagram stories for all the details!!

Hey guys!!! Such an exciting video today! I tested loads of higher end active wear pieces as I was choosing some pieces for a very important and exciting photo shoot! Hope you guys enjoy the video and also we are moving house within the next week so bare with me on the videos on here and I CAN'T wait to back once we have our filming space set up in the new house eee!! LOVE YOU ALL xxxxxx

Sub to my couples channel! there will be loads of updates through out the week/ throughout the house move!!

WEAR...

Post a Comment

0 Comments