Advertisement

Taking My 2 Year Old Son Golfing for the First Time | 3 Hole Alternate Shot Course Vlog

Taking My 2 Year Old Son Golfing for the First Time | 3 Hole Alternate Shot Course Vlog This is the moment I've been waiting for ever since my wife told me that she was pregnant. I've taking my son to the course with me in the past but have never played actual holes with him. I thought it would be fun to play some alternate shot but looking back maybe we should have played a scramble :)

Follow me on instagram for crazy golf trickshots.


Subscribe for more videos every week!

golf,father son golf,how to teach kids to golf,taking son golfing for the first time,golf course,Atlantic City country club,how to golf,golf instruction,golf trickshots,course vlog,golf course vlog,alternate shot golf,golf clubs,callaway golf,golfing,winter golf,taking kids golfing,New Jersey golf,cold weather golf,how to play golf,how to video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments