Advertisement

🔴 *SPECIAL* Playing PUBG MOBILE LIVE with TechUnboxing!! (200th video)

🔴 *SPECIAL* Playing PUBG MOBILE LIVE with TechUnboxing!! (200th video) Using AverMedia equipment!
Special livestream with techunboxing!
Thank you so much for watching my PUBG Mobile livestream!
Do like the video and subscribe to the channel if you liked my content
Feel free to engage in the live chat, I always reply! :D

Checkout my other videos:

The last of us Playlist:


Outlast Playlist:


Spiderman Playlist:


PC Specs:

Processor : Intel i7 - 9700K
Motherboard : Asus ROG Strix Z-390 E Gaming
RAM : 32(16x2)GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro
GPU : MSI RTX 2070
Power Supply : Corsair 650W
CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i
Capture card : Elgato 4K60 Pro
Case : Corsair Spec Omega RGB
Console: PS4
Mobile games: iPad Pro 10.5

Follow me on social media:

Twitter:


Instagram:

video)

Post a Comment

0 Comments