Advertisement

Shadow Fight 2 Special Edition. Beating Shogun in Interlude with Elegant Staff. I'M READY for TITAN!

Shadow Fight 2 Special Edition. Beating Shogun in Interlude with Elegant Staff. I'M READY for TITAN! Destroying Shogun and his bodyguards in the Interlude of Shadow Fight 2. Beginning of Act 7 Chapter 1. Shroud, Cypher, we meet them all! Last chapter in Shadow Fight 2 Special Edition.

code for 500 coins is 'shogun'.

Subscribe to my channel, I make videos about MK 11, Mortal Kombat Mobile, Shadow Fight 3, other games, vlogs and funny challenges. Join our channel for daily videos and high quality content!
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, DLive and Discord:


Please use my referral link to sign up:

shadow fight 2,shadow fight 2 special edition,starinsky shadow fight 2,starinsky shadow fight,shadow fight 2 special edition gameplay,shadow fight 2 special edition walkthrough,shadow fight 2 gameplay,shadow fight 2 interlude,shadow fight 2 interlude gameplay,shadow fight 2 shogun battle,shadow fight 2 shogun survival,shadow fight 2 interlude shogun,shadow fight 2 interlude starinsky,

Post a Comment

0 Comments