Advertisement

Reflecting over the past 12 months and focusing on the highlights.

Reflecting over the past 12 months and focusing on the highlights. As we move into 2020 and the next decade, I am reflecting on the highlights of 2019. The idea is to see how far I have come over the past 12 months before working on my plan for 2020 and beyond.

My goal for 2020 is to expand on what I have already achieved and to help you do the same.

My highlights of 2019
January
• Started out with 5000 YouTube subscribers
• Ditched Patreon and made my video tutorials FREE to watch
February
• Hit 100k views on one of my videos
• My family came to Australia for a visit.
April
• Put my first time-lapse video up on Instagram and Pinterest and saw a massive influx of new followers
May
• Wrote an eBook in 30 Days
• Earned a proper wage (12 months after uploading my first resin videos)
June
• Published a Paperback version on Amazon
July
• Hit 25K YouTube subscribers
August
• 50th Birthday and a trip to Bali
September
• Completed over 50 resin pieces for the Mundaring Open Studios and my exhibition.
October
• Best month ever in terms of art sales (over $6,000)
• Printed a photo book of all my resin art
• Won the People's Choice Award at the Kalgoorlie Art Awards
• Hit 2 million Unique Monthly Viewers on Pinterest.
November
• Joint Exhibition with glass artist Jennie Merrit
December
• Hit 43K YouTube subscribers
• Got a mention on Art Insider

Finally a round-up of the year, I sold 607 Paperback books on Amazon and over 500 eBooks. I also sold a lot of art both online and offline, making this my most profitable year since becoming a full-time artist.

What were the major highlights for you in 2019 and what do you want to achieve in 2020?

Handy Links:
Website:
Resin Blog:
Facebook:
Facebook Group:
Facebook Business Tips For Artists Group:
Instagram:
Pinterest:

Reflecting on 2019,Suefinart,Sue Findlay Designs,Goal Setting,Goal Planning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments