Advertisement

Rajdeep's My Take: Unmask All Those Who Brought Disgrace To JNU And The Country

Rajdeep's My Take: Unmask All Those Who Brought Disgrace To JNU And The Country Watch Rajdeep Sardesai's My Take on the India Today Investigation that exposed the possible assailants, who, by their own admission, had engineered the assault on the Left-leaning students with the support from the right-wing groups outside.
#RajdeepSardesai #MyTake #JNUTapes

Subscribe to India Today for NEW VIDEOS EVERY DAY and make sure to enable Push Notifications so you'll never miss a new video.
All you need to do is PRESS THE BELL ICON next to the Subscribe button!

India Today TV is India's leading English News Channel. India Today YouTube channel offers latest news videos on Politics, Business, Cricket, Bollywood, Lifestyle, Auto, Technology, Travel, Entertainment and a lot more.

Stay tuned for latest updates and in-depth analysis of news from India and around the world!

Download Mobile App from India’s No.1 News Video Publisher :

Follow us: Official website:

Twitter:

Facebook:

rajdeep sardesai my take,rajdeep my take,rajdeep my take on jnu violence,rajdeep my take on jnu confession tapes,my take india today,india today my take,my take rajdeep sardesai,jnu violence,abvp behind jnu violence,abvp attacker caught on cam,abvp student confess on jnu violence,india today sting,india today investigation,india today sting on jnu violence,jnu violence india today sting,jnu confession tapes,india today,india today news,

Post a Comment

0 Comments