Advertisement

One Day Trip in Johor Bahru; Places to See, Things to Do

One Day Trip in Johor Bahru; Places to See, Things to Do #johorbahru #malaysia #Travel

The video shares my experience of traveling in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. I was here for just one day and I visited as many best places as I could see in a day's time.

Music:

Read an interesting post about places in Malaysia on my blog:
See Interesting pictures and videos from all the places I go to, and stay updated through my Instagram and Facebook:



How do you like Johor Bahru? Please write in the comments.

PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE MY VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL.

For any concerns or queries, feel free to email me at explorewithhassan@gmail.com.

johor bahru,jb city,jb sentral,legoland jb,legoland malaysia,johor RTS,jb mrt,woodlands,johor,mid valley jb,jbcc,ksl city,linbaq,komtar jb,menara j land,menara mbjb,lego land jb,beletime plaza,beletime mall,abu bakar mosque,danga bay,johor town,johor bahru malaysia,jb city square,jb causeway,villa nabila,haunted house jb,

Post a Comment

0 Comments