Advertisement

My Attempt at Reading and Speaking Russian

My Attempt at Reading and Speaking Russian I have had to learn the Russian language from the beginning again as I came to New Zealand when I was two years old. It helps me connect with my family and of course for myself to learn for my Russian roots. In this video is simply talk about the summer here in New Zealand, hopefully talking Russian more and soon. I am not fluent in Russian yet, but the more I practice and practice, it helps me get that much better.

Go ahead and subscribe to my channel if you haven't yet! I always appreciate the support!

Me on Social Media:
• Instagram:
• Facebook:

Listen to - I'm Adopted: The Podcast -
• Spotify:
• Apple Podcasts:
• Anchor.fm:

Where you can download my Book
• (Free PDF) English and Russian

Where you can buy my Book (Physical)


Visit my I'm Adopted Project
• (Eng, Es and Rus)


Best way to reach out to me
• Through Instagram or the I'm Adopted Facebook Page!

(I didn't have my 4K camera with me this one time!)

alex gilbert,reading russian,meeting birth parents for the first time,russian adoption,adopted children meet birth parents,meeting biological parents for the first time,russian language,russian for beginners,learn russian,speaking russian,Алекс Гилберт,

Post a Comment

0 Comments