Advertisement

✨Luxury Scent Box Perfume Subscription ✨ | LUXSB

✨Luxury Scent Box Perfume Subscription ✨ | LUXSB Hello my loves! today’s video is something new I haven’t done a review video in a while so I was all over the place, but basically this subscription box you sign up for it for just $9.95 for your first month & every month it ranges from $15-18 with FREE shipping for a monthly perfume subscription box. I love luxury scent box because not only can you try out new perfume but it’s a great travel size that’ll last you a while 💘

USE MY DISCOUNT CODE TO SAVE $$$
“ Alissapeyrani “



♡ F O L L O W M E O N M Y S O C I A L M E D I A ♡

INSTAGRAM: Alissapeyrani

SNAPCHAT: Alyssapeyrani

TWITER: Alissapeyrani_

♡ FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES OR FOR PRODUCT REVIEW EMAIL ME alissapeyrani@gmail.com

luxury scentbox,Luxsb,luxury scentbox subscription,

Post a Comment

0 Comments