Advertisement

Legends of Runeterra Ranked Day 1 - Taking On STREAMERS and AGGRO DECKS with JINX and DRAVEN! LoR

Legends of Runeterra Ranked Day 1 - Taking On STREAMERS and AGGRO DECKS with JINX and DRAVEN! LoR Legends of Runeterra Ranked Day 1 - Taking On STREAMERS and AGGRO DECKS with JINX and DRAVEN! LoR



Check me out climbing on Legends of Runeterra ▶


I lost to DongHaup 7 times in a day. RIP.


Don't forget to Like, Share, and Subscribe. And follow me on Twitch! You can watch me work my through these changes LIVE! I stream nearly daily.

Trying to make both entertaining and education content for Riot's new card game - but FYI It's the first card game I've played. Having a blast though!

Legends of Runeterra,League of legends card game,league of legends,riot games,hearthstone,card game,riot new game,new game riot,legends of runeterra beta,legends of runeterra open beta,legends of runeterra jinx and draven,DongHaup,Savjzz,Elusive Aggro,Elusive Deck,Elusive Legends of runeterra,Discard deck,Discard legends of runeterra,

Post a Comment

0 Comments