Advertisement

If i'm in love that means I - Carlos Flores

If i'm in love that means I - Carlos Flores Buenas, soy Carlos, el dueño de todo este álbum que iré subiendo de a pocos, espero les guste mi trabajo y también disfruten con estas canciones que me gusta hacer en mi tiempo libre.
Álbum: The Man
Song: If i'm in love that means I...
Artist: Carlos Flores

Lyrics:
If im in love that means i can surpass every kind of things
I have found a treasure that i want to keep

If im love that means i've seen your pain and all kind of sins
But as you, i can be happy with it

I just want to jump in your arms and make a romantic scene
Hold your breath, crush me tight and accept my ring

If im in love that means i decided to share my heart and wings
Kiss me baby, i'll always be here

If im in love that means i...

I just want to jump in your arms and make a romantic scene
Hold your breath, crush me tight and accept my ring

Take my ring
Please, lets stay like this
A romantic scene

I just want to hold your hand and let ourselves be
Say my name and i'll be in mars if thats what you want for this
Say a "yes" and we'll be fine, just hold my hand

Flores

Post a Comment

0 Comments