Advertisement

I May Fail My Exam and It wont be my Fault... (Economics at UoY)

I May Fail My Exam and It wont be my Fault... (Economics at UoY) This is my last ever Christmas holiday at university. This year, 2020 will be the year with all my final exams in and I will graduate and get my Economics and Finance degree this year from University in the UK. But this holiday has got me thinking, my revision technique may let me down. I really need to pass this economics major exam, but im worried that some of the other university students iknow may have put the wrong facts and answers in our class essays. I have used these class essays for my revision! If they get it wrong and fail the exam, ill get it wrong and fail the exam!

Another day and another dollar! On a side not i may be going to summer school in Japan at the University of Tokyo this upcoming summer. Ill be an international student in Japan at uni for a few weeks if im lucky!!

I hope you enjoyed todays college vlog. Uni vlog. University vlog. Day in the life of a student. Day in the life of a UK College student. UK University student. Economics at the university of york. Day in the life of a typical student. I wish i was a. University student in Japan. Being a Japan-based university student would be cool. i read "on average Japanese student in Tokyo may have between 15-23 course hours per week while a university student at Japan University student, a 4th year Senior will have 9 hours of course hours per week." I can agree and say thats true for the UK and me too.!

►My Instagram -
►Podcast and Merchandise -

Im a young adult, living in a share house with my fellow students at University. Im in the final year of my Bachelor of Science Economics and Finance degree at the University of York and things are going to be really tough in 2020. The workload increases dramatically and the student vlogs and the "study with me" will be intense. Raw Student Life Vlogs. P.s. I just had the best year of my life studying abroad in Australia at the University of Sydney.

My Equipment
►Camera –
►Tripod –
►Light -

►Music Used -
UNOWAY - COAL FOR CHRISTMAS 🎄🎁 [No Copyright © Rap] - the rap song

Business Email is in the "About" section on my YouTube channel.

uk university life,college economics,college,student,exam results,economics degree,university,econ vlog,day in the life,vlogger,daily vlogs,UoY,supervisor,univeristy of york,degree,results opening,results day,uk university,travel vlog,day in the life japan,college vlog japan,japanese college vlog,paolo,essay crisis,essay tips,vlog,update,economics,class,Study abroad,exam,failed exam,college vlog,economics exam tips,lifestyle,exchange,

Post a Comment

0 Comments