Advertisement

I BOUGHT A PERSONALISED NUMBER PLATE!

I BOUGHT A PERSONALISED NUMBER PLATE! So after a very long time wanting one i have now finally bought myself a personalised number plate.
to updates like this first go follow my insta:
ash_mk8_st
I wont be changing my insta name for now as most people already know me by that name. In the future ill probably change it to my plate, unlike everything else on the car, the plate will be coming with me for cars to come.

Registration bought from:

Gel Plates bought from:

Welcome back to the channel for 2020 guys, this year is going to be a good one and i have many plans that i want to complete for the car plus a few adventures with the MK8 ST.
Hit Like and Subscribe to the channel bigger and better Mods coming very soon and youll see many changes throughout the year!

Ford,Fiesta,Autobeam,ST,Focus,CEUK,GOV,monsta plates,personalised plate,F4 HSA,MK8,

Post a Comment

0 Comments