Advertisement

Harry Styles & Adele SPOTTED Together On Vacation!

Harry Styles & Adele SPOTTED Together On Vacation! More Celebrity News ►►

We’re only a few days into 2020 and Adele is already living out all my resolutions. AKA she was spotted sipping a boozy drink on a Caribbean beach with Harry Styles. 2020 GOALS.What’s up? It’s Emile Ennis Jr. here with Clevver News and I need to get on Adele’s level. She is living her best life on the beach with a drink in hand accompanied by none other than Harry Styles.Did I just say my dream scenario or is that Adele’s real life right now?No, yep, that’s her reality, just had to double check and pinch myself.The holidays may be over, but Adele’s vacation is just getting started.She was spotted in Anguilla wearing a chic Navy dress with a white pattern, a scarf, and gold hoop earrings and of course, had a drink in hand.She actually made it into the water in this full get up and was clearly enjoying herself. Love that for her.Don’t worry about me, I’m not jealous at all. But it wasn’t just Adele enjoying the Caribbean beaches. She was spotted with the beautiful Harry Styles, who is currently celebrating the success of his Number 1 album Fine Line.What a dream.And since multiple sources have confirmed to People that new music is on the horizon for Adele, fans started to speculate that the two Brits could be working on a collab.And fans could hardly contain their excitement thinking about this possibility.And another person kind of said what we’re all thinking.They wrote quote, “Everyone assumes they’re collaborating but what if they’re smashing?? #RiseAdarry”I mean, hey we didn’t say it they did, but I wouldn’t be mad about that!So that might be where my hopes end for a romantic connection between these two, but hey, I’d be MORE than happy with a potential collab.Two of my favorites on one track. It’s the duet I didn’t know I needed, but now I’m not gonna be ok until we have it.
And fans are really just out here waiting for Adele’s new album.They are taking to Twitter basically begging her for new music.And another somewhat aggressively wrote quote, “Adele stop making sand castles and release the damn album”And while that’s hilarious, I don’t necessarily agree with it. Make all the sandcastles you want, we are ready for the album whenever you are ready to share it Adele.TBH I think that person is just bitter because they want to be making sandcastles with Harry Styles too. And I totally get that.But others weren’t as focused on the music.They just couldn’t help but notice how great Adele looks. We know she’s had a tough couple years going through a divorce, but she is looking happier and healthier than ever.And we couldn’t agree more.Adele has always been beautiful but we are just happy to see her looking so happy out there on that beach.Now I just gotta go book a tropical vacation ASAP.But I want to know what you guys think.Do you think Harry and Adele could be working on some music together? Or are they just on a fun trip? Also, do you ship these two?Let me know down in the comments below.After that, why don’t you dive in to more Clevver News by hitting that subscribe button and click that bell so you don’t miss any of our new stories. Then click right over here for more entertainment news. Thanks for hanging out with me here on Clevver, I’m your host Emile Ennis Jr. and I’ll see you next time.


For More Clevver Visit:
Find us on Facebook:
Keep up with us on Instagram:
Follow us on Twitter:
Tweet Me:

Clevver,clevver news,entertainment news,Hearst,Hearst news,newsfeed,celeb news,2019,celeb 2019,celeb news 2019,social media,1D,One Direction,1 Direction,Harry Styles,1D 2019,harry Styles 2019,harry styles,harry styles 2019,harry styles snl,adele,adele harry styles,adele weight loss,Adele 2020,Adele on vacation,Adele and harry Styles 2020,Adele New Boyfriend,Skepta,UK,

Post a Comment

0 Comments