Advertisement

GETTING MY BROTHER INTO KPOP? EP.1: STRAY KIDS | Lexie Marie

GETTING MY BROTHER INTO KPOP? EP.1: STRAY KIDS | Lexie Marie xxx

Hey guys!! So here it is FINALLY, my new series with my brother!! I tried my best to show as much of Skz as I can without frying Josh's brain or the video being hours long so I hope you enjoyed! It was SO hard choosing songs and performances omg. If you enjoyed this video be sure to lemme know what groups you want me to show Josh in the future, we really enjoyed filming this so we hope you like it too!!! If you did be sure to give this a thumbs up and of course subscribe! Love you all so much xoxo

S O C I A L. M E D I A
Twitter: Lexie_Mariex
Instagram: LexieMarieex

J O S H
Instagram: josh_ottaway_

For business enquiries please contact LexieMarieYT@gmail.com

#StrayKids #스트레이키즈

Marie

Post a Comment

0 Comments