Advertisement

Finders Part 2 Dystopian Theme Park

Finders Part 2   Dystopian Theme Park In the first half I show you a link I found between the Finders case & the McMartin PreSchool case.
In the second half I introduce some deep swamp activities & personalities in the state of Virginia.
Do these things all relate to one another? I think they do.
More...

If you’d like to support my work, please contribute via paypal here:
OR
If you want to send something via regular mail, you can find my Post Office Box address on the contact page of my website here: amazingpolly.net

I’m on Bitchute:
And Twitter:

Thank you SO much for watching, sharing, subscribing, commenting & all of your support. I am thrilled to be a part of the ongoing awakening worldwide!

References:

Orlando Sentinel:
AP News:
Finders Report of Investigation Gun-derson:
Washington Post Finders:
Sun Sentinel no bid contracts:
Coler Ounce of Prevention:
Ounce of Prevention “Reaching for the Rainbow”:
Trumped up Charges, Chicago, 1991:
Patriot’s Soap Box Culpeper:
Alice Glass:
History of ChildHelp:
Alone Together:
Finders Keeper:
Child Psychiatrists Psychotropic drugs & abuse of patients:

amazing polly,finders,mcmartin preschool,child exploitation,MK ultra,sidney gottlieb,intelligence operations,honeypots,blackmail,lyndon johnson,kennedy,charles marsh,alice glass,william stephenson,Intrepid,british intelligence,the swamp,drain the swamp,global networks,the cabal,mind control,virginia,donovan,OSS,the Pond,Culpeper,Marion Pettie,military intelligence,Camp Peary,the Farm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments