Advertisement

Do Minimalist Need A Side Hustle? | My Response

Do Minimalist Need A Side Hustle? | My Response Today's video is in response to a question I received in the comment section of a previous video about side hustles. (

In the comment the viewer expression confusion as to why a minimalist would need a side hustle. Wouldn't it be easier to just be content with the few possessions they already owned, instead of going out and doing extra work?

I thought this was a great question to address since I had asked myself a similar question in the past. Today's video is my answer!

CONNECT WITH ME ONLINE:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Soundcloud:
Youtube:

WANNA SUPPORT THE CHANNEL?
Paypal Donation Link:
Use this link to shop on Amazon:
Become a Patron!:

CAMERA EQUIPMENT I USE:
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II Digital Camera

Logitech Brio 4K Webcam


RECOMMENDED YOUTUBERS!
One of my favorite Nomad Travelers: NoCantFant

RECOMMENDED READING LIST
List of books I highly recommend that have helped me on my personal growth journey


RECOMMENDED LINKS
Earn Extra Income Writing Online:
Earn Cash & Gift Cards For Watching Videos and Playing Games:

timothy j ward,timothy ward,minimalism,minimalist,side hustles,side hustel motivation,money and freedom,how to live free,freedom and happiness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments