Advertisement

CONSOLE GENJI BEATS MOUSE AND KEYBOARD PLAYER (Beating a PC Player on Console Overwatch!)

CONSOLE GENJI BEATS MOUSE AND KEYBOARD PLAYER (Beating a PC Player on Console Overwatch!) Disclaimer: I make these videos for fun, please do not harass/hunt anyone featured in my videos
If you enjoyed don't forget to leave a comment & a like!
Sub with notifications on so you never miss a video or stream!
My twitter:@OG__Pure
My twitch: @og_pure
My discord:
My instagram: @og__pure
Xbox: Pure Taze (if you want me to reply message me don't add me)

CONSOLE OVERWATCH,console genji,console genji beats pc,overwatch console vs pc,console overwatch beats pc,overwatch beating cheater,overwatch beating hacker,overwatch cheater exposed,overwatch hacker exposed,therealkenzo,beating a pc player,beating a pc player on console overwatch,overwatch moments,overwatch keyboard and mouse,family friendly,overwatch toxic,og pure,toxic overwatch,overwatch toxic players get owned,

Post a Comment

0 Comments