Advertisement

A Practical Technique to Pick a Color Scheme for Your Warhammer Army!

A Practical Technique to Pick a Color Scheme for Your Warhammer Army! This is my favorite way to pick a paint scheme. It's fun and it helps me get great colors for my models. This strategy emphasizes experimentation and discovery. In the next video I'm going to use the paint scheme I find here to paint this force of slaves to darkness for my Warhammer Age of Sigmar army!




Stuff I mentioned:
Dana Howl paint scheme planning

I hope you enjoyed this method of picking out paint colors! It should be useful for warhammer fantasy, age of sigmar, LOTR, kings of war, star wars legion, or any other large tabletop battle games where you want to make a lot of minis look cool quickly.

games workshop,how to paint,painting tutorial,warhammer,warhammer AOS,AOS,Age of Sigmar,Warmahher Age of Sigmar,Warhammer Fantasy,Fantasy,Mini painting,speed painting,paint minis,chaos,chaos warriors,slaves to darkness,slaves of darkness,chaos united,unaligned chaos,start collecting,start collecting chaos,airbrush,airbrush warhammer,warhammer color,color scheme,colour,armour,paint scheme,zenithal highlight,choosing colors,color wheel,4k,

Post a Comment

0 Comments