Advertisement

100 Strangers Show Off Their Best Dance Move!

100 Strangers Show Off Their Best Dance Move! Song is called "Touch" by Benjamin Love
I'm still trying to figure out how I managed to find 100 amazing dancers!! haha.. Drop the time of the dance move that best describes you!

Also, I want to thank you all for another year of supporting my channel! I have soooo many new ideas I want to film and share with you all.. I hope you'll stay tuned for more. I love you guys!!!! #BeKind

SUBSCRIBE:

follow me on:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Business Inquiries: thorayaproject@gmail.com

I love meeting new people in real life but I would love to hear your story as well... so feel free to send me a letter! Here's my address:

P.O. Box 151285
San Diego, CA 92175

strangers answer,thoraya,thoraya maronesy,people dancing,strangers dancing,touching,inspiring,call your crush,asking strangers too,100 strangers dance,100 people,cut,the cut,dance moves,tik tok,tik tok dance,tik tok dance moves,tik tok song,bad dance moves,learn how to dance,funny,make you laugh,people being funny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments