Advertisement

Your four 8|8 Rush minions seem to be frozen (Hearthstone Freeze Mage gameplay)

Your four 8|8 Rush minions seem to be frozen (Hearthstone Freeze Mage gameplay) Watch me live and support the channel as a subscriber on Twitch -


I've been experimenting with Freeze Mage recently, and this is what it looks like. This might be the final list, not sure yet.

Deck code: AAECAf0EBk3FBO0Fip4D8K8D4bYDDIoBuwLJA6sEywSWBb8I+wyfmwO/pAP1rAP6rAMA



If you like what you see, go ahead and click the Like button and subscribe to my channel for more!



Support the channel as a paid member on Youtube:



This video is from the era of Year of the Dragon Standard format and Descent of Dragons expansion.



Subscribe:



Follow me on Twitter:



Read my blog about Hearthstone:

hearthstone,Hearthstone,hearthstone heroes of warcraft,Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft,s69,season 69,2019,ranked,constructed,ladder,eu,standard,dragon,year of the dragon,descent of dragons,dod,dragons,gameplay,old guardian,december,freeze,frozen,freeze mage,galakrond shaman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments