Advertisement

Would you dare to eat it?! 🇱🇻 🇱🇹 Baltics: Latvian food VS Lithuanian food

Would you dare to eat it?! 🇱🇻 🇱🇹 Baltics: Latvian food VS Lithuanian food Would you dare to eat it?! During my trip to Latvia and Lithuania, I tried some food that you may want to check. Some were weird, others were soups and you don't wanna miss this contest between Latvian food and Lithuanian food.
The two Baltic countries may have many things in common, but for sure food ain't one of them!

👇 SUPPORT MY TRIPS




👇 MY SOCIALS
Instagram @micheleponte
Facebook @ponte.michele
Twitter @micheleponte

👇 MY SHIRTS

It helps me travel more and more!

Download FOR FREE my short story GOOD MORNING ROME ➢

My favorite book:
My favorite travel book:

👇 GEAR USED



#atvia #Lithuania #Baltic #TravelVlog #streetfood

michele ponte,street food,lithuania street food,latvia food,latvian food,cheap street food,street food latvia,lithuanian street food,vilnius street food,baltic cuisine,street food around the world,things to eat in vietnam,$1 street food,must eat latvia,things to eat in latvia,cheap meals,street eats,best street food,lithuanian food,vilnius lithuania,

Post a Comment

0 Comments