Advertisement

Will My Desires Be Granted If They're Not Important?πŸ˜“ - Answering Question❔w| Bible Scriptures πŸ“š✨

Will My Desires Be Granted If They're Not Important?πŸ˜“ - Answering  Question❔w| Bible Scriptures πŸ“š✨ πŸŒ±πŸ’{ S U B S C R I B E } . { C O M M E N T } . { S H A R E } . { L I K E } πŸ’πŸŒ±


In this video, I am talking about blessings that the Most High will allow you to have. I am answering a question about desires. Sometimes we have a tendency to desire things we cannot have. Sometimes, we're not sure if what we want lines up with YaH's Will. Regardless, it's always better to be sure so that we don't have a rude awakening. This video includes scriptures and advice given by me. I hope that it helps you in some way!

#Advice #BibleScriptures #AllPraise2YaH #QuestionAnswering


Check out my community:

Check me out on Pinterest:

. . .

I will be persistent with video uploads, keeping fresh content coming in as much as possible. My goal is to help and entertain you while doing what I like. If you like my channel, share it with your friends and show some love. Please support! πŸ’ŒπŸ’•



Feel free to request videos for me to film, ask questions and suggest topics you want me to cover. ✔


Thank you all for watching my videos! In case you haven't seen any of my previous videos, check them out!


πŸ’•❥ Previous Helpful Videos & More:

TOP 5 Reasons NOT to CARE or Concern Yourself w/ Bible Scriptures & Advice





Stay Away From Family & Friends!?!? - Gods/Yahs Will is Too Hard - Q&A w/ Advice & Scripture





Don't Help Or Give So You Can Receive Back | Giving, Helping, Charity w/ Bible Scripts




Abstract Paintings - Showing Some Art | Colorful Flowers & More





What You Think About IS What You MEDITATE On | w/ Bible Scriptures




TOP Reasons QUIET TIME Is Important - thoughts, peace, life, goals, relationships | TIO





Head Wrap, Scarf Style | Spring Outfit w/ Tips & How-tos (Modest Fashion)





🎀How I Love You (by) Fred Hammond - Singing, Harmony COVER | WORSHIP & PRAISE✨🎼





PART 2 - Preventing Sickness😷 | Mental & Spiritual Health w/ Scriptures πŸ“š




. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



~Memarie🌹 H E L L O, M Y N A M E I S R E B E C C A... and my middle name is Marie. When I first started my YouTube channel (which was on April 9, 2016, to be exact) I had an idea. I wanted to do plenty of fun, but educational and interesting videos. Though I am still working to make my channel exactly what I imagined, I have confidence that it will reach that point one day. I hope you all stay with me and help me make my channel great!


This channel is dedicated to the Most High and helping people in any way I can, even if it is just by sharing my experiences, thoughts, ideas, things that I may do and so on! Communicate with me in the comment section below and give me ideas. I will gladly do the best that I can to make a video out of them. πŸ’­

question,answers,YaH,yahuah,hebrew,israelite,christians,christ,new testament,bible,bible facts,q&a,insight,advice,encouragement,inspire,life,art,youtube,queen,channel,gratitude,thanks,requests,desires,importances,vain prayers,observing,obstacles,prayers,people,gods people,lesson,protection,

Post a Comment

0 Comments