Advertisement

What I Got My 4 KIDS For Christmas! yes, I have kids lol♡

What I Got My 4 KIDS For Christmas! yes, I have kids lol♡ Shop My Merch♡


want to send me mail?♡
Angie Crystal
P.O. Box 3075
Santa Maria, Ca.
93457

Shop my line♡

POSHMARK: angiecrystalxo

Subscribe to my vlogging channel!

SOCIAL LINKS♡
INSTAGRAM: @angiecrystal
SNAPCHAT: angiecrystal_xo
TWITTER: @angiecrystalxo

Email: angiecrystalvlogs@gmail.com

#angiecrystal #girlyvlogs #whatigotforchristmas

what I got my kids for christmas,what I got for christmas,2019 what I got for christmas,what I got my 4 kids for christmas,christmas vlog,2019 vlogmas,car vlog,day in my life,hair routine,my hair routine,day in the life,bake with me,christmas bake with me,gift guide,2019 gift guide,stocking stuffers for kids,

Post a Comment

0 Comments