Advertisement

What Do They Have To Say To You But Won't Say? ❓πŸ’Œ Pick A Card!

What Do They Have To Say To You But Won't Say? ❓πŸ’Œ Pick A Card! Welcome beautiful stars! Timestamps and personal reading details found below!

Until I get my shop set up, please contact me by my email listed below for details about personal readings.

#1 - 1:47 blue elephant
#2 - 8:49 black moonstone
#3 - 20:50 quartz pyramid
#4 - 29:04 - fluorite pendant
#5 - 37:10 rose quartz

Email: whiteroseguidance@gmail.com

Follow me on instagram! @whiteroseguidance

Amazon Wish List if you're feeling extra generous and would like to buy me a deck to use in future videos - I thank you so much for even considering! :)

My Solo Piano Album:

Decks I use in my videos:
MY CUSTOM MESSAGES OF DIVINE LOVE DECK - You can get your copy here -
Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot
Wheel of the Year Tarot
Vivid Journey Tarot
Thelema Tarot

Donations: - Donations are completely not expected or required! I just like to keep every possible channel open to receiving abundance in all its forms! And I do believe that givers are often blessed even more than receivers!

My astrology: 9th House Cancer Sun, 2nd House Scorpio Moon, Libra Rising, Virgo Venus (chart ruler), Leo Mercury, Cancer Mars, 2nd House stellium, 12th House Saturn/Pluto conjunct ascendant, 8th House Gemini North Node, Moon conjunct Jupiter, Mercury trine Jupiter and Uranus, Pluto exact square Sun, Saturn square Sun, Mercury conjunct midheaven

Disclaimer: All of my readings are for entertainment purposes only and are not intended to take the place of licensed professional help.

#pickacard #tarotreading #tarot

tarot,oracle cards,tarot reading,spirituality,pick a card,intuition,

Post a Comment

0 Comments